NOTE: If this practice is done each day, it takes about 45 minutes to accomplish. It is suggested that one exercise be added periodically until all are done at once. It is important to have a metronome (it takes out the ego), set to one second and the repetitions given here are assumed to be one second for each count.
NOTE: The Rhythmic, Stretching and Retention breathing practices are done fixing the gaze either upon a spot or small spherical object while concentrating on one of the element colors. The Projective practice is done with closed eyes.
Breath may be held either in or out. When holding the breath out, begin in right column and read right to left.
PURIFICATION and PROJECTION
- Nose in,nose out, eyes closed, focused upon tip of nose with laser shaft of yellow light entering and filling every tube and vein with the in-breath. Exhale visualizing cloud of all impurities leaving with breath.
- Nose in, mouth out, green light ( mouth out-breath should always be directed, as if blowing out a candle) focused upon bridge of nose, between eyes
- Mouth in, nose out, red light, focused on third eye, middle of forehead.
- Mouth in, mouth out, blue light focused on crown of head.
- Nose in, nose out, visualizing white light around head which grows with each breath until it fills all of nature. Do this as many repetitions as possible, others above .. follow the table below.