- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 small Onion, finely diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced very fine
- 1 cup leftover grain (any cooked whole grain you have)
- Whole wheat flour as required or arrowroot flour
- Cold pressed sunflower oil for frying
- 1 pinch of Sea Salt
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup water
- ½ Tbsp fresh grated ginger (pulp and juice)
Combine all ingredients and mix well. Add enough whole wheat flour or arrowroot flour to make mixture the right consistency so you can form little balls. Flatten balls into elliptical croquettes and deep fry in sunflower oil, very hot. Drain on paper towels and serve hot.
Dipping Sauce Preparation
Mix ingredients together and serve in condiment bowls so each person may dip croquettes into sauce.