- 7 radishes finely sliced rounds
- A bunch romaine lettuce chopped
- ¾ cup of finely sliced red cabbage
- 1 stalk celery, sliced in diagonal cut
- 1 cucumber with seeds removed and sliced in ½ moons
- Sea salt
- Brown rice vinegar
Mix all the ingredients well with a couple pinches of salt, put a plate on it and a heavy weight (a pot filled with water) making so that the plate doesn’t touch the side of the dish.
Press* for 1½ to 2 hours.
Remove plate, add 2 Tbsp brown rice vinegar, mix well.
*Pressing a salad makes the ingredients get slightly pickled and easier to digest.
In the cold months it is better to eat salad made this way.