Take time for your meals every day.
- Sit down to eat your meals or snacks.
This is the first step towards good health and will help you feel more satisfied.
- It is an expression of your appreciation for food and allows you to receive nourishment.
- Allow adequate time for your meal.
- Eat slowly and chew well (relieves stress).
- Stop eating 3 hours before bedtime.
Your body cleans and repairs itself while you sleep. Your stomach needs to be empty for this process to be efficient.
- Eat in an orderly manner.
- Avoid mixing foods in the same mouthful.